ABOUT SIMPLE SPACES
Laurie Malloy and Jenna Ruhe are a mother-daughter team. Both are very passionate about helping and supporting others to live their best life. They believe that by streamlining your home, objectives, or schedule, your life can be transformed and simplified – leaving time, energy and space for more important things.
WHY SIMPLE SPACES?
- Offers presentations on intentional living, simplifying, and time management
- Displays level of professionalism through a positive and non-judgmental perspective
- Maintains complete confidentiality
- Provides two unique perspectives for home staging
- Provides an in-depth local resource list
- Attends the NAPO Conference annually
- Maintains up-to-date with current industry standards through continuing education
- Provides access to an Associate Certified Coach (Laurie is credentialed through the International Coach Federation, ICF)
- Offers insight from a licensed realtor with industry knowledge
In 2010 Laurie Malloy had the idea to start Simple Spaces. She felt that people were choosing stuff over quality of life and wanted to help. Initially Simple Spaces began as an organizing, home staging, and relocation business. After a couple of years, Laurie realized that sometimes the problem went much deeper than just what could be seen in the physical. She yearned to help her clients make lasting change, and that starts with the mental. She still organizes and enjoys helping people with their physical spaces, but in 2014, she also became an Associate Certified Coach credentialed through the International Coach Federation (ICF). She takes her clients thoughts and ideas and turns them into manageable concrete steps, making their dreams and goals more attainable and providing the direction and accountability they need. Her focused, organized, and simple methods have propelled her coaching clients into achieving their true potential. She also shares her passion for simple living through speaking engagements to both large and small groups and has a genuine sense of accomplishment in encouraging others.
Laurie graduated from Texas A & M University-Texarkana. She enjoys reading, walking and biking the trails with her husband, and spending time with her family.
Jenna’s role with Simple Spaces has evolved over the past several years. Her current role includes accompanying Laurie on all home staging jobs as well as select speaking engagements and marketing. Jenna graduated from the University of Central Arkansas with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Spanish. She is a licensed realtor with Crye-Leike and loves helping people find their perfect home or sell their home so that they can move on to their next chapter. She has also flipped homes in the Fayetteville area and loves being hands on and watching homes transform back into beautiful places for a new family to live in. She enjoys decorating and anything home-related as well as traveling, and spending time with her husband and daughter.